Thursday, December 2, 2010

If I Could Have Any Super Power

If I could have any super power, it would be telekinesis.

To score, or to set ablaze... that is the question.


Think about it: having that power, means you essentially have all the other "cool" powers that everyone always names.

Want to fly? I can move myself, with my mind, and fly.

Want to set things on fire? I can move the air around an object so fast that the friction causes it to burst into flames.

Want to have super strength? Mind over matter, I can move anything.

I am not sure what I would use my powers for however. I can easily see the perks of super-villainy. Infinite money, infinite infamy, infinite power. Then again, being the world's constant savior would be pretty amazing too. Infinite glory and the respect and thanks of the world.

Plus, think of how much time you could save if you could move things around with your mind. Screw getting up for that coffee. I'll use my mind and just operate everything from afar. Forget lifting weights, I'll be stronger than you'll ever be by just thinking about it.

... Uh oh.

I can't have telekinesis anymore. I just realized what I would become. And it's not a hero. Even worse, it's not even a villain.

I just telekinesis'd the shit out of those snacks.



Guess I need to find a new power!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, when it said freestyles... I thought it was a blog for your raps.
    I'm jhust a bit dissappointed

    ReplyDelete