Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Creative App

Well, here it is, I am finally finished with my creative application.

How Does It Go?

Two weeks ago, I had no idea. But I've drafted, sketched, redrafted, and resketched
multiple ideas until I finally came up with one that I think works.

I've yet to add some text at the top. I'm thinking "Sometimes... with a leap of faith."


I wanted something from an altered perspective, that wasn't immediately "gotten."

The child is on a 3ft diving board, completely safe with water wings, life vest
and even a snorkle. But in his mind, he is hundreds of feet in the air, about to go off the board.

How does the child go? With an absolute leap of faith.

I tried to capture that emotion and that fear in my answer.

That's why I named it "When 3 feels like 300."

I've been there. I've faced a molehill but seen a mountain.

I had a great semester, Thanks Dr. Griffin.

Hope you had a good break.

No comments:

Post a Comment