Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If I Could Be Anywhere In The World Right Now...

Where would I be?

I would be in Aberdeen, Scotland, at the beach during high-tide with a cup of hot chocolate. Not the US kind either... I'm talking the kind with cream and a stick of chocolate stuck right in. I want to run along the concrete barrier. I want to hear the waves crash the barricade. I want to build castles in the cold and see how long they survive the water's violent nature.

This is the clearest I have ever seen this beach. Usually gray skies mar it all.

I miss Aberdeen. The opportunity arose to go back this winter break, but I had to pass. I've got to work in order to pay for school. Damn financial aid always throws a hissy fit whenever I don't have a steady job. Maybe one day I'll go back there for good, and not have to worry about coming back to the United States. 

Hey, maybe one day I'll pick up my things, move there, and start a little boutique with a few close friends that designs advertisements for local companies. Who knows, maybe even start up an agency. I'd be with my family at the very least. I've got some creative relatives that's for sure. Thirty years from now, if Reece+Rayne is a big name, this is where it all began - right here in this blog. 

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment