Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Apple vs Android

I bought a macbook when I went to college. Just the basic, all white one.

I bought an iPod when they first came out. Must have been the dancing sillouettes.

I bought an iPhone 2g. I bought an iPhone 3g.

Then I stopped following Jobs and his world of sheek, stylish technology, yet unbelievably out-dated and obsolete.
Oooooohhhhhhh!

Don't get me wrong, if someone offered me a brand new MacBook Pro, for free, I would drop everything to claim my prize. But come on, if I hear one more time how the iPhone 4 is the end-all-be-all of the smart phone line up, I'm going to lose it.

The iPhone 4 is not the best phone on the market. It is not the fastest. It is not the most up to date. Its screen is not the best. Its operating system is not the best. Its cameras are weak. Video Chat is only available on a WiFi network. It can't support additional memory. Its antena is built into the grip of the phone, killing all signal if you hold it a certain way. The AT&T plan is the most expensive smart phone plan on the market.

Watch this video.

iPhone 4 vs. Evo

Hey, the iPhone looks cool though.

Switch to Sprint. It's cheaper, the phones are better, and the 4g network is pretty sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment